Sunday, June 05, 2011

Ooakdolly is now a shop owner on Etsy!

I just opened my store on Etsy with the "Master-Hooper for the Bernina Model 830 Embroidery Machine". I will be adding more products as soon as I can.

Check it out!
Ooakdolly's Shop on Etsy - Bernina 830 Master-Hooper


It's been hard to get anything done with our busy vacation schedule, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Life is too short not to hug them while you have them - both Alex & Great Grandma. Alex will be heading home on the 28th. I had an opportunity to work on Etsy & now the blog a little bit today. With her not around today, even though I was trying to get somethings caught up, it hit me how it will be so quite with out her energy, loves & giggles floating around. I will miss her terribly. She is such a joy.

Thursday morning we went to our craft club at Vernonia Florists and Crafts and then that evening we went to the final Vernonia High School band concert of the year. On Friday evening we went to the local "First Friday" celebration and arts & crafts show & sale and then out for chinese food with Grandpa Ken. On Saturday morning we attend the Vernonia "Open Air Market".

This afternoon Alex went with her Grandpa Ken for a ride in the sidecar of his motorcyle, and then off with a new friend Kimberly to "Open Gym" at the high school. I will need to go and get her soon. This coming week one day we are planning to go to the Oregon Aquarium in Newport, and have some more crafts to complete. I promise I will get some pictures posted soon. Alex just called - gotta go get my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.