Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Alex is learning to knit!

Hi there - I am a little tired this evening. Great Grandma is teaching Alex to knit. Unlike me she is taking to it immediately....grrrr. I like to crochet, but I am not a knitter. I have spent most of the day going through a secret stash of knitted items that Grandma has, that she would like me to to put on Etsy in my shop. We had to put labels in them, steam & block them, etc. Then price them. It is all very time consuming. Hopefully I'll get them in the shop before the weekend. It was perfect timing for Alex to practice her knitting. Sometimes I wish I didn't need to sleep and could continue to work until everything was done. Dream on... It has been a nice day though.

Saturday I think we're going to the beach with Uncle Kenny. He called yesterday and wants to be our tour guide on Saturday, even offered to drive! Can't beat that. Sounds like fun. For living only about 50 miles from the coast, it has been far to long since we been there. The last time was with my darlings, Scott & Derya. I miss them so much. Kirkland, Washington seems so far away.

I think I will go to bed and maybe I can get up early tomorrow. God bless & Keep you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.