Saturday, November 05, 2011

I'm baaack....

I've been so busy lately & I haven't been keeping up on my blog!


So today I decided I had to get busy on it and I changed my background even added some goodies and a Google Translator Menu ... of course... someone needs to be able to read what it is and know what to do with it. LOL! I think people are intelligent enough to figure it out. If you have any ideas or suggestions to help me improve this blog please let me know.


I also finally gave in and became a tweeter... it's kinda fun too!

I also have added a couple of new things to my Etsy shop!

This cute little Thanksgiving bib...



And... I finally decided to part with my Classic 'Winnie-the-Pooh' decorator pillow cover. I added some embroidered buttons for closure and there you go.



I am going to make some toddler bibs that are machine embroidered ITH (in the hoop) and will post those them when I put them on Etsy too.


Well I suppose I'd better get to the machine and get some things taken care of today...So... bye for now and God bless your day! 

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.