Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sheeesh....

My computer internal disc drive died and so I have been offline now for entirely tooooo long. Almost two weeks!! I was lucky and extremely thankful my computer guy could fit me into his extremely busy schedule.

My friends & neighbors Kathy & Del very graciously allowed me to use their PC to check my Etsy shop and pay our bills, so I wasn't totally lost. Downside is that now that I have my PC back I miss seeing them everyday!

Now I just need to find a decent size external drive for back-up at an extremely reasonable price... this was too scary. Do not want to be in that position again!

I have so much software to download and re-install that I know I'll be busy for quite awhile.

So... if I don't get back on here before the holidays, please all of you enjoy a safe, peaceful and blessed Christmas, Hanukkah, Boxing Day and New Years Eve.

2 comments:

  1. Barb,

    What size external drive are you looking for and how much?

    Raquel

    p.s. If you don't already have my contact info you can get it off our class web site ... or Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raquel! Good to hear from you! Merry Christmas!

    I just got an HP so I'm all set. I got a great deal on one and I'm trying to get the last of the Christmas craziness taken care of before I sit down with a nice cup of coffee, a quiet house, and clean up a few files and do my back-ups!

    Thanks for checking in with me. Hugs to you and Trish and have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.