Thursday, December 15, 2011

And... I almost forgot...



My Master-Hooper sale is supposed to be over on Jan 2, 2012... With Free Shipping and my very low prices, I am only making a profit by the volume of sales, definitely not on individual sales like the sewing machine distributors do. So if you are looking for a Master-Hooper now is the time to buy! 



I have been very blessed to have made quite a few Master-Hooper sales this month so far.... Helps to pay for the computer repairs! It feels good to help other machine embroiders find a tool that really helps them out and they will enjoy using. 

Please remember that I will need to verify the delivery date, so if you are looking for a pre-Christmas delivery in the USA, I will need to confirm that with the factory and UPS... so don't delay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.