Sunday, March 18, 2012

Well yes... it does look different

I warned you I was tired of the whole rain drop, dark, winter-scape theme. Yes... we have had a bit of snow, wind storms and a fear of flooding plus just downright chilly weather,

But here is the new look and I'm really anxious for Spring to arrive in force. So let me know what you think. Unfortunately there seems to be limited templates to work with. 

Check out the tabs for new pages I've added... I am still just learning about pages, and changing things around so any help or advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated. 

What I really should be doing this very minute is cleaning this sewing/computer room and finishing up the projects I have on board for other people. I really am currently working on it and hopefully will be completed soon.

I've decided that I'm in a bit of a rut and spinning my wheels because I'm not really doing the things God has planned for me. 

I will be working on this issue, but first. . .  I must complete obligations and promises I have made to others, and I am cheerfully doing so. Then I will proceed, hopefully listening and paying attention to the little angel He has placed on my shoulder.

Much love and Blessings ~ Talk to you soon
God bless your day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.