Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kinda of a lazy day...

The weather is what I call perfect.... 60 and only slighty overcast and no wind.... should be outside doing something. This afternoon I will be mowing - again.

Alex will be going to her Grandfathers on Wednesday night to help him get ready for the family camp-out. I just finished Jake (Alex's little brother) an embroidered New Orleans Saints logo on a white sweatshirt. I miss him, haven't seen him in a long time.

I miss my Scott & Derya so much too. I think they are in Arizona right now. Didn't want to bug them with a phone call while they are out having fun, but when they get back hopefully it will be a big marathon phone call so they can fill me in on all their adventures.

Met a very nice lady online today from Etsy, she offered words of encouragement and hopefully a friendship will develope. Well I think I'll try to figure out a few things about blogging and see if I can't get some pictures posted.

God bless your day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.