Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Wednesday going on Tuesday

Alex will be leaving us next Tuesday - the time is flying by tooooo fast. While she was off camping with Grandpa last weekend I made a little bib to put on Etsy. It won't be a money maker, but it was such a cute embroidery design I thought "what the heck...".

Link to my bib in my Etsy shop

The last I heard a couple of years ago was that the going rate for machine embroidery was about $1 / 1000 stitches to break even.. not sure what it is now, but that little bib has more than 39,000 embroidery stitches in it. No way could I charge that, but hopefully some mommy or daddy will enjoy looking into those cute little embroidered faces while they're feeding another cute little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.