Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What a beautiful day...

I just took my doggies outside and the sun was shining, the birdies were singing, only a slight chill in the air... everything is right with my world and it is so beautiful, I know why my Dad loved this place. Thank you God!

Today there is some more yard work on the agenda. What I do is work while it's cool, then when it gets too warm I come back inside and "work" on my projects. I did complete a 16 x 16 inch "Winnie the Pooh" pillow a couple of days ago. I made it to sell in my Etsy shop, but like it so much I may just keep it for myself... haven't decided yet, what do you think?
I found the embroidery file snuggled deep in the built in memory of my Brother embroidery machine and had to stitch it out. It is so classic Pooh... thank you Disney and Brother for putting it on my Quattro. Here's a close up. How many times have you seen you own kids in the position?
The fabric for the embroidery patch is a Braemore "Jasper" decorator canvas drapery/upholstery fabric that is so soft you would never suspect it was really a canvas. It is beautiful fabric in a kacky color. The rest of the pillow is a fabric by Anna Krajewski called "Memories of Home" licensed to South Sea Imports, one of my favorite material manufacturers. They make quality quilting fabrics with a high thread count and a silky finish. I love it.

Well, as they say in the old western movies... "I'm burning Daylight" and have a ton of things to do today, so I'd better get going. God bless you and God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.