Monday, August 01, 2011

A Sugar 'n Spice kinda day!

Well... yesterday was a good day, besides speaking with my wonderful kidz in Seattle... I also posted a little girl's (18-24mos) outfit, that I made, to my Etsy Shop, and today I'm going to track down my favorite 'super model' (I hope) so I can get pictures of her in the other two outfits I completed over that past couple of weeks. Here are the pictures of the toddler outfit I put in the Sugar n' Spice Section of my Etsy shop yesterday:

Fabrics: 100% cottons
Dress: "Paris... Now" by Jackii Jones
for Marcus Brothers Textiles, Inc.
and
Pants & collar: "White Dot on Black" by Mary Engelbreit 


Lining of Bodice & Collar:
"Raspberry" Swiss Batiste with Black Cotton Cluny Lace Trim


If she bends over... a little message for those who look at her cute little tush!

Bodice has a button back closure

My Embroidery Designs have been gathered over the course of years. I must thank all of my generous fellow digitizers and embroiderers for their wonderful contributions to the embroidery design community and for their many God given talents provided both for free and for purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment ~ I would love to hear from you.